Monday, September 27, 2010

maya angelou, nicky giovanni, turn one page then there's my mommy

what's goin on

so my mom visited me the other day.  she was in korea handling some business, so she decided to stop by japan on her way back home. she got a funny ass haircut, i couldn't stop laughing when i saw her lol.. until she told me to stop laughing like an idiot.


she brought me a duffel bag full of food. yup. that's what i'm gonna be eating the next three months. especially when a mcdonalds combo costs $9. shit is redickilous, son. thanks mom.

funny thing about my mom, she was a history major in college, so she's always giving me  lessons about history and society.  "japan as a country is rich, but its citizens are poor. that's japan's central problem." lol.  when i saw her, i asked "what should we do today?" i was gonna take her to Tokyo Tower or something.  but she just said she wanted to go to a history museum.. lol

shrimp & mayo pizza aka saltiest pizza of all time


i love pizza. and i haven't had it since i've been in japan. so when i finally got this, i was stoked... until i took a bite.  i don't know what i was thinking getting a pizza with mayo on it, but shit was gross yo.  we tried asking the waiter for bread since the pizza was too salty, but we didn't know what to tell them hahaha


we couldn't go to the museum since it was closed, so we just walked around yokohama.  i told my mom i didn't want to work a 9-5.  she agreed. i told her i wanna run my own shit, and she agreed.  i told her i just plan on working for a few years after college, stack paper, and start doing my own thing... i just need a great idea.  she told me i should start a business involving water... hmmmmm


it was a good day
i finally started school today haha i'll put up more on that later. it's raining over here.. i really dislike rain.  


peace

1 comment: