Thursday, September 23, 2010

and now i'm in shibuya buying something that's way too exclusive

i miss this yeezy


This is what yall all lookin forward to
this is more than historical
anything i say that is audible
oughtta blow just like a chick givin oral yo
lick the black get the cream like an oreo
hit the track get the cream, same story yo
trick that on armanio emporium
it's more important tho
yes sir, my aura is orchestral, but way fresher
Cuz i simply throw a symphony on a sempty but i know that niggas still beast
So after I MC, I empty the MP so i can stay out of reach (damn!)
They used to say you's a producer
I'm glad I never listened to you losers
cuz now i'm in shibuya buyin somethin that's way too exclusive
uh
r-r-r-r-rappers are in danger
this flows from a manger but meaner than lucifer
yeahhh and this is the new drug
i'm the new high, yall want your weed back?
i still love h.e.r., honto e rap




pretty old song, but being in shibuya made me think of it
and kanye absolutely killed/murdered/bodied it
Youtube wouldn't let me embed the video (lameee), so here's the link
Teriyaki Boyz ft. Kanye - I Still Love H.E.R.

Yeezy's part starts at 3:35

No comments:

Post a Comment