Wednesday, September 8, 2010

what's my favorite word?

yo

so tokyo is the retail capital of the world. too bad i'm on a tight (very tight) budget. i've never really lived on a budget before, life on a budget blows. the other day i went to harajuku, a small town in tokyo that has a ridiculous amount of boutiques, etc. 

Hallway entrance for the BBC store. pretty dope.         


they sell shoes.. lol 
 
BAPE store for babies.
Pass the Baton - Sufu's nominee for store of the year. not bad. Only piece of clothing I bought in Harajuku was from here.
ummmmm... 
niiiiiice
Tokyo is Active.
Not from Harajuku, but HOW DOPE IS THIS?? 

there's also a few stores in harajuku that buy used rare clothes, so if times get tough, i just might have to... actually, fuck that. i can't go out like that, can i?

so i moved into my dorm last night, small as hell but it's my own room with a balcony so it's all good. got 20 other UC students in the program, mostly squares (sorry guys, but its true lol). A couple of us went out last night to explore Yokohama, we ran into a native and he ended up drinking with us and taught us some "useful" japanese. Cool dude. it's pouring over here, apparently there's a typhoon coming (wtf?!).  I been here 3 days and had katsu twice already. I don't really like trying new things I guess.

i'm getting a cell phone next week, and it's free incoming calls. holler at your boy.

one more thing. for all my people back in cali..
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment