Friday, September 17, 2010

J. Cole - Dreams

seems like i always had crushes on chicks i couldn't have
and then i end up fuckin with someone i shouldn't have
see in my mind it's like i'm perfect for her, i gotta show her
but sadly, in reality, dawg i don't even know her
but still somehow she got my mind infatuated
absolutely fascinated
with the thoughts of what she might be like
time after time after time i had to wait it's
is fate proscratinatin?
i can't take it cuz i might be right

this is the girl of my dreams
is she as good as what she seems?
or am i lying to myself?
ey should i try and get some help?


oh shit she passed me on the boulevard
ey tell me is it stalkin if i follow her like all the way home without her knowin?
nah nigga i'm just curious where she stay at
besides, when i'm with her this gon be the spot we lay at
and maybe i'll just drive by occasionally
and if one day i happen to see her outside she'll wave at me
imagine what she'll say to me
this ain't no time to be afraid no more, it's time for bravery
no matter if my homies think i'm crazy


this is the girl of my dreams
is she as good as what she seems?
or am i lying to myself?
ey should i try and get some help?

i spot her walkin in the mall
ok it's time to grow some balls
if she really gon be yours
omg i'm walkin towards her
my mind screamin STOP but my legs keep walkin forward
straighten up your face nigga she see you comin for her
my hearbeat racing and my hands keep shaking
SAY SOMETHIN YOU SHY MOTHERFUCKER SHE'S WAITIN
wsup girl, don't mean to interrupt
but in the city i done met a lot of women 
but you from my dreamsssss
and maybe we can come true
i know about a show where we can catch some r&b and rap and you should come thru
she said, "uhh, i'd love to.
except i don't like rap.
besides if i went with you then i don't think my man would like that."
damn
 





No comments:

Post a Comment